Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 5 to 10 Business Days
Base model shown. Actual model may differ depending upon model type and optional accessories.
Frequently Bought Together
Add 1 Item to Cart
Dimensions (H x W x D)
47.13" x 21" x 30.25"
Fry Area (W x D)
19.5" x 14"
65 lbs. - 70 lbs.
Oil Capacity - Total
The 70 Lb Gas All-Purpose Fryer (1GR65M-1) made by Vulcan is a manual model with millivolt thermostat control that has the ability to adjust from 200° Fahrenheit to 400° Fahrenheit. Made from stainless steel, the fryer is made to last long through intensive production and years of service. The fryer has a 65-70 pound capacity and comes standard with two baskets. Every aspect of the fryer has been designed to promote easy cleaning as much as possible, from the overall design to the specialty tools included with the unit. This base model is great for startups and large operations alike.
- Stainless steel construction
- Millivolt thermostatic controls
- Set of four casters included; two locking
- Combination valve with pressure regulator included
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles included
- Clean-out rod, stainless steel crumb scoop and tank brush included
- 200° F - 400° F manual adjustable temperature
- Five heat exchange tubes positioned for easy cleaning
- One-inch diameter ball-type drain valve for oil draining ease
- ½" diameter gas connection
- Specify altitude if above 3,000 feet
- Twelve year limited tank warranty
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- A 6 inch clearance is required at the rear of this unit
- For additional options and accessories, contact a sales representative at 1-877-877-4379 Monday through Friday 6:30am – 6:00pm MST.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.