The Two-Group Volumetric Adonis Plus (MADONISPLS02) from Victoria Arduino seamlessly blends technology and passion into a single, simply gorgeous, espresso machine. This luxurious, elegant espresso machine was specifically designed for the discriminating, high-end and boutique espresso market, and, with that in mind, Victoria Arduino have gone to tremendous lengths to ensure that the Adonis not only meets, but exceeds every extravagant expectation you could place upon it. From its advanced copper boiler and heat retention system that produces unparalleled temperature stability to its modern yet timeless sculpting, the Adonis has all the features and beauty to make even the most refined espresso aficionado drool with anticipation.
- Partial and total shot counters
- LCD display
- Programmable on/off controls
- Two traditional manual steam wands
- Low energy LED lights to illuminate the work area
- 14 liter boiler capacity
- Traditional steam knobs blend seamlessly into the sleek design and open with just the flick of a finger
- Automatic washing program makes routine cleaning easier than ever
- High Efficiency Extraction System pre-infuses the coffee cake for maximum, consistent extraction
- LED lights for the work area and back emblem add soft, subtle highlights to the shapely construction
- Electronic grind profile monitor ensures the quality of each brewing cycle
A friendly and knowledgeable Sales Specialist from Food Service Warehouse will contact each customer who purchases a Victoria Arduino espresso machine to discuss customization options, warranty considerations and the delivery and installation procedures.
Please be Advised:
Every Victoria Arduino espresso machine is shipped to a Victoria Arduino certified service technician and comes with required professional installation already included in the price. A service technician will contact you to arrange an installation appointment at your convenience. However, certain pre-installation requirements, listed below, must be met prior to the scheduled date for installation. Failure to meet these requirements will result in added fees and delays in installation.
Counter Space and Capacity Requirements
Capacity: 240 lbs.
Open gravity drain of minimum 1.25 inch I.D., within 4 feet of the machine
Refer to specifications sheet for diagram showing countertop drain-hole location
Drain-Hole diameter: 2½”
Volts: 220 (voltage range of 208-240)
Amp Draw: 21
Receptacle: NEMA L6-30 Twist
Water Quality Requirements
Water Hardness less than 3gpg or 50ppm
If Water Hardness exceeds these limits, an approved water softener must be installed
Refer to specifications sheet for approved water softener capacities
Water Line and Pressure Requirements
3/8” dedicated cold water line with shut-off valve and compression fitting
Flow rate greater than 35 GPH
Line pressure less than 70 PSI or 5 BAR