U.S. Range’s 24” Cheesemelter - Regal Series (IRCMA-24) is a durable unit that can be used for browning or reheating food, as well as cooking small food items. This unit has one infrared burner, which will do an extremely thorough job whenever you use this piece of equipment. The IRCMA-24 is constructed out of stainless steel on the front, sides and top. It also has fiberglass insulated sides, bottom and back. A removable chrome-plated rack is included with this unit. Please note this unit can be range, wall or counter mounted. This U.S. Range countertop cheesemelter is high-quality and sturdy, meaning you will be satisfied with the output when used in a commercial foodservice establishment.
- Stainless steel front, side and top
- Fiberglass insulated sides, bottom and back
- ¾” gas regulator
- Number of Burners: 1
- Total BTU: 20,000
- Constant pilot means instant lighting
- Infrared burner heats rapidly and cooks food quickly
- Chrome-plated wire rack is removable for your convenience
- When ordering, please specify natural or propane gas and indicate if unit will be installed above 2,000 feet above sea level
- Contact a FoodServiceWarehouse.com Product Expert if you’d like information about ordering optional accessories, such as wall mount kits and extra shelves
- U.S. Range products are not approved or authorized for home or residential use, but are intended for commercial applications only. U.S. Range will not provide service, warranty, maintenance or support of any kind other than in commercial applications
A Sturdy Cheesemelter
FSW Product Expert on 6/26/2009
Don't get tripped up because of the name, this cheesemelter does use gas. Many people will use the term "cheesemelter" for the same product that is powered by electricity, and "salamander" for gas products. These units are handy for heating plates, keeping foods hot, and browning food. They are particularly useful for restaurants that are adding products to their menu and need somewhere to keep more food warm. The IRCMA-24 has a good price point; comperable units often run for about $2,000. However, before purchasing, be aware that the unit will need to either be hung on the wall or mounted above the stove. Most establishments will be able to accomadate this requirement, but just take a look at your space before deciding on this cheesemelter. Aside from that, this can be a great addition to a variety of restaurants.