If you’re seeking an efficient and durable chef base, look no further than the 52" Chef Base - Super Deluxe Series (Turbo Air TCBE-52SDR). The unit has been constructed out of sturdy stainless steel, which is also easy to keep clean. You will be able to move this base around your kitchen on the 4” swivel casters that are included with purchase. The countertop will marvel you, as it can support up to 788 pounds of equipment. You will find that this is a flexible unit for all of your commercial foodservice needs.
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Self contained system
- 4” swivel casters
- Durable drawers
- Stainless steel louvers ensure even distribution of cold air throughout the interior of the unit
- Side mount compressor unit allows the refrigerator to be serviced without being moved
- Efficient evaporators and condensers allow for faster cooling
- Legs available for this model. Please contact a Product Expert for additional information
Great For Restaurants With Cook Lines
FSW Product Expert on 6/19/2009
Chef Bases are really handy units because when you put a griddle on them, it will be right at working height. These units use 115 Volts, so you will not need to worry about whether your electrical outlets can handle it. There is a rim around the edge of the product, which prevents slippage and makes for a safer experience. This unit comes standard with casters, so it should be noted that with the casters it is actually 26" high and not the 20.6" high listed in the specs. The best feature on this chef base is that it is drawer-style rather than door-style, which makes it more convenient to reach what you are storing in the unit.