Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 3 to 4 Business Days
Dimensions (H x W x D)
37.5" x 19.8" x 28"
This 66" High Quality Meat Saw – German Knife Series (Turbo Air GBS-230A) is an extraordinary unit. The saw blade speed is 1,716 feet per minute for maximum production. This meat saw’s internal metal parts are all made out of stainless steel and the frame is durable and sanitary aluminum. It is a unit that is easy to clean with features, such as a hinged door and installed scrap box. Your kitchen will thrive with a Turbo Air meat saw and its fabulous features!
- 66.1" saw blade
- All stainless steel internal parts
- Frame and food contact parts are made with aluminum
- Rolling table and hand guard
- Thickness adjusting plate
- Automatic tension adjusting handle makes the replacement of saw blades easy and maintains even tension
- Magnetic switch system ensures consistent electrical contact which provides safety through dynamic braking and automatic overload protection
- The motor produces less heat and runs at a lower temperature by using a type “A” grade insulation
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
What type of plug does this unit use?
This 66" High Quality Meat Saw (GBS-230A) uses a standard AC115, 110-120 volt single phase plug.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.