Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 5 to 7 Business Days
Dimensions (H x W x D)
84.31" x 27" x 31.09"
Heated cabinets are ideal for a variety of commercial foodservice applications including catering operations, quick-serve restaurants and many more. The 27" Full-Height Heated Cabinet (TH-23G) from True is no exception, constructed from durable stainless steel this model is designed for tough foodservice environments. A nine-foot cord with plug is included with this heated cabinet for immediate use along with four-inch diameter stem castors. Exterior dial thermometer and manually controlled vent on top of cabinet allow the operator to reach the perfect combination of heat and humidity when holding cooked food products.
- Three adjustable, heavy-duty, chrome-plated wire shelves standard
- 4" stem casters standard with locks on front set
- Cabinet holding temperature 80°F - 180°F
- NSF-4 compliant for open food product
- Stainless steel exterior front and door
- Foamed-in-place construction
- Internal fan provides low-velocity, forced-air heat distribution for even temperatures throughout cabinet
- Manually-controlled vent located on top of cabinet for positive humidity control
- Stainless steel tube heating element for uniform generation of heat
- Heating element sheathed for corrosion resistance
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.