Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 5 to 7 Business Days
Dimensions (H x W x D)
47.88" x 50.88" x 35.5"
Display Case Type
The 51" Curved Glass Refrigerated Bakery Display Case (TCGR-50) is a sleek and efficient addition to any bakery establishment. To make this case truly specified for bakery display, a low velocity, high volume airflow design is used which maintains a precise temperature to refrigerated baked good without drying them out. The True name means the highest quality materials are used to ensure your unit is easy to accommodate into any setting and virtually effortless to maintain. This durable machine is constructed with a white laminate vinyl exterior which brightens the room and facilitates a consistently clean machine. A stainless steel top means true longevity and a sanitary surface for presenting deli items. A curved tempered glass window showcases the interior contents and adds a contemporary edge to your setup. The glass is also double-paned for maximum insulation and tilts forward to promote easy cleaning.
- Durable white laminated vinyl exterior with high impact plastic floor
- Energy efficient, thermal glass rear doors provide maximum insulation
- Insulated, double pane curved glass front has extra large viewing area
- NSF approved white aluminum sides and top with coved corners
- Positive seal on rear self-closing doors saves energy
- Foamed in place, high-density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Adjustable, PVC coated, heavy duty wire shelves support 150 lbs. each
- Stainless steel top provides support for equipment such as cash registers
- Low UV emitting fluorescent lamps keep food from turning in case
- Shelf positioned interior lighting safety shielded for longer, brighter illumination
- Evaporator covered in epoxy to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Sealed evaporator fan motor with large fan ensures colder holding temperatures
- Heavy duty frame rail dipped in rust inhibiting enamel paint to prevent corrosion
- Depth does not include 3/4" for rear door handle
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.
Date Posted: 6/14/2010
Reviewed By: Rodica
- Commercial Kitchen Owner
- Owns this product
"WORKS GREAT. Looks very nice, but cosmetically on the outside the pannels do not fit perfectly so you can see gaps between the pennels and the cabinet. "