The quality of True Refrigeration carries across to the company’s 78" Curved Glass Dry Bakery Display Case (TCGD-77), a non-refrigerated unit that combines efficient merchandising with a sophisticated presentation. Everything about the unit is created to display its contents with excellence, from the curved glass front panel to the glass sides and brown bulb lighting. Brown bulb lighting is an advanced technique which provides a balanced color spectrum to enhance the typically neutral tones of bakery products. The unit is made to stay clean too: white laminate panels whisk away dust and debris and will not chip or crack, and the exterior glass panel tilts forward to facilitate cleaning. Shelves are set at a slight angle to bring product to the front of the merchandiser and display them beautifully in this large case regardless of the level they are on.
- Durable white laminated vinyl exterior, exclusive shelf positioned interior lighting
- Insulated, double pane curved glass front has extra large viewing area
- NSF approved white aluminum sides and top with coved corners
- Positive seal on rear self-closing doors helps keep food fresh
- Foamed in place, high-density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Adjustable, PVC coated, heavy duty wire shelves, each supports 150 lbs.
- Curved glass front tilts forward for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel top provides support for equipment such as cash registers
- Brown bulb lighting enhances the appearance of bakery products
- Depth does not include 3/4" for rear slide door handles
- Standard dry bakery cases require hard wiring
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Does this unit require assembly?
The unit itself does not require assembly. Color options are delivered in the form of panels, which are then easily inserted into the display case. No tools are required.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.