Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 5 to 7 Business Days
Dimensions (H x W x D)
78.38" x 54.13" x 29.75"
With a stainless steel exterior, the 55" Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator (T-49G) is an enduring and sleek addition to your kitchen. The stainless steel will not rust or corrode throughout the life of the machine and it will retain its brilliant luster with little maintenance. The interior of the unit is constructed from bright white aluminum and includes a stainless steel floor with coved corners. The entire cabinet is insulated with Ecomate, an earth-friendly high-density material that has no impact on the ozone or global warming. The visibility provided by 2 clear glass doors on this unit make product identification easy and means the doors will remain closed more often.
- Stainless steel front with anodized aluminum sides, back and top
- Self closing doors with 12" recessed handles
- Adjustable PVC coated wire shelves with chrome plated shelf clips
- Interior features NSF approved white aluminum and 300 series stainless steel floor
- Self contained, capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Exterior mounted temperature monitor
- Incandescent interior lighting provides adequate illumination in any environment
- Door locks for increased security during off-peak hours
- Oversized refrigeration provides colder product temperatures and lower utility costs
- Compressor performs in the coolest, most grease free area of kitchen
- Compressor can be easily accessed and serviced
- NSF 7 compliant for open food product
- Height does not include 5" for castors
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Could this refrigerator be used to hold deli meats?
This glass door reach-in refrigerator holds items between 33 degrees F – 38 degrees F. The recommended maximum internal temperature for deli meats is generally 39 degrees F, so this refrigerator would keep the meats cold enough. We also carry a wide variety of deli cases located under the commercial refrigeration tab.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.