The long-term investment of 27" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator (T-23) can be seen in the construction of the refrigerator as well as the lasting design aesthetics. High quality stainless steel encases the exterior of the unit, creating a visually appealing design that will not rust or corrode and can withstand the intense environment of the food service kitchen. The interior of the unit is constructed from bright white aluminum and includes a stainless steel floor with coved corners. The entire cabinet is insulated with Ecomate, an earth-friendly high-density material that has no impact on the ozone or global warming. Every component works together to deliver an efficient machine that will benefit the appearance of your kitchen as well as the quality of your foods and the cost of your utility bill.
- Stainless steel front with anodized aluminum sides, back and top
- Self closing door with 12" recessed handles
- Adjustable PVC coated wire shelves with chrome plated shelf clips
- Interior features NSF approved white aluminum and 300 series stainless steel floor
- Self contained, capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Exterior mounted temperature monitor
- Incandescent interior lighting provides adequate illumination in any environment
- Door locks for increased security during off-peak hours
- Compressor performs in the coolest, most grease free area of kitchen
- Automatic defrost system is time-initiated and temperature-terminated for shortest possible defrost cycle
- Compressor can be easily accessed and serviced
- NSF 7 compliant for open food product
- Height does not include 3 1/4" for castors
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Friday, September 4, 2009
This refrigerator says that it earns Certified Green Points, but is it Energy Star certified as well or not?
This refrigerator is, in fact, Energy Star certified as well as being qualified to earn Certified Green Points.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.
Date Posted: 7/24/2011
Reviewed By: David from New York, NY
- Commercial Kitchen Owner
- Owns this product
"We love true fridges. Solid Construction. Always run to temp. Prefer solid doors to glass as they are much more durable and can endure the kitchen environment better. Very dependable and well made. Good value for the money. Thanks for reading this."
Date Posted: 2/7/2011
Reviewed By: Mary Jo
- Professional Chef
- Does not own this product
"Nice inside space area, clean lines and design. Compressor is a bit noisy when it runs. The main problem is the temperature fluctuates quite a bit even when not opened, as much as 10° or more and the shelves are awkward to remove, clean and replace."