Busy commercial foodservice operations require reliable refrigerators with easy product access and identification, like the 53" Glass Half-Door Reach-In Refrigerator - G-Series (G21000) from Traulsen. This reach-in refrigerator is an ideal addition to foodservice applications from delis to dining halls thanks to the durable construction and reliable performance. This model features high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and microprocessor control with digital temperature readout. Additionally, this model is mounted on four 6” casters, includes epoxy-coated wire shelves for maximum product storage while a vinyl magnetic door gasket ensures a tight door seal and reduces excessive energy consumption. Glass doors make food products easy to identify saving valuable time during both service and also when performing product inventories.
- Epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Includes 6" casters and door locks
- Self-closing, half-length glass doors
- Non-electric condensate evaporator
- Automatically-activated incandescent lighting
- Stainless steel exterior front with anodized aluminum exterior sides and interior
- Louvered panel provides access to condensing unit
- Doors have 120° stay open feature for loading ease
- Cam-lift hinges and work flow door handles come with lifetime warranty
- Minimum of 12" clearance overhead required for operation and maintenance
- Additional options and features are available for this model; contact a Product Expert at 1-877-877-4379 for details and pricing.