As the most efficient valve on the market, the 0.65 gpm Spray Valve (B-0107-C) has garnered an endorsement from the Green Restaurant Association and meets both California Urban Water Conservation Commission requirements and the American Society for Testing and Materials performance standards. The greatly decreased water flow outshines all other models and features a fan jet with knife action spray to ensure that less water does not equal less power. By saving money and water, your business can exceed environmental standards and meet your bottom line without any effort.
- Hold-down ring
- Self-closing cartridge
- Low 0.65 gpm flow rate
- ¾” 14UN male thread inlet
- EPAct 2005 compliant
- Saves energy with less water flow
- Endorsed by the Green Restaurant Association
- Fan jet with knife action spray adds exceptional power
- Meets CUWCC requirements for ASTM F2324 performance testing
- 1 year limited warranty
- Can replace B-0107 spray valve on any T & S pre-rinse assembly
- This faucet is low-lead compliant and is approved for sale in California, Louisiana, Maryland and Vermont.