Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 20 to 25 Business Days
Shown with optional cutaway end panels. Choose exterior color from a selection of 10 no-charge laminates or from other optional exterior laminate selections and finishes.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
50.63" x 47.25" x 33.25"
Display Case Type
The 47” Vertical Air Curtain Merchandiser - Oasis Series (CO4748R) from Structural Concepts is ideal for establishments that are seeking a refrigerated self-service unit for packaged products. This unit comes with two shelves and T-8 lighting in the top to beautifully showcase items. It holds products at a chilly 41°F. The CO4748R has a self-contained Breeze refrigeration system with a smart microprocessor that recognizes ambient conditions and adjusts the defrost cycle automatically. Heavy-duty casters are standard on this display case. Many options are available in the Oasis display case line from Structural Concepts to suit a variety of merchandising needs.
- Two full end panels with mirror interior
- Two non-lighted shelves (8”D and 15”D)
- 4” deep removable rear wall spacer (not included in listed depth dimensions)
- Evaporator pan
- Industrial casters included
- 6’ power cord with 14-20P NEMA plug
- Choice of no-charge exterior laminate color
- Brite White (Formica #459-58)
- Black (Formica #909-58)
- Beige (Wilsonart #1530-60)
- Graphite (Formica #837-58)
- Pewter Brush (Wilsonart #4779-60)
- Solar Oak (Wilsonart #7816-60)
- Ginger Root Maple (Formica #7288-58)
- Vosges Pear (Formica #1150-43)
- Select Cherry (Formica #7759-58)
- Windsor Mahogany (Wilsonart #7039-60)
- Air curtain allows quick access for grab-n-go products
- Breeze self-contained refrigeration system slides out, making it easy to maintain
- Integrated average product temperature of 41°F for optimal chilled products
- T-8 top lighting to showcase goods
- Requires three wires plus ground
- Compressor air intake from front and out rear of case, meaning the front panel cannot be blocked and case must remain 4” from wall
- Contact a FoodServiceWarehouse.com Product Expert for information about options, including the Breeze-E refrigeration systems
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.