Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
($362.01) Instant Rebate
Add this item to your cart to redeem your Instant Rebate
Usually Ships In 10 to 12 Business Days
Shown with optional casters.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
52" x 38" x 39.75"
Height Between Slides
Interior Dimensions (H x W x D)
20" x 29" x 22.5"
Using circulated, heated air, convection ovens are a more efficient and practical way to cook large volumes of food. Once you have tried a convection oven there is really no going back when preparing food in almost any commercial environment. The 38" Gas SilverStar Convection Oven (SLGS/12SC) from Southbend is a heavy-duty convection oven designed for tough commercial foodservice applications. This model features 26" stainless steel legs, stainless steel construction and dependent doors with windows. 11 different rack positions spaced 1 5/8" apart offer a variety of pan placement options.
- Interior oven lights
- Two speed ½ hp fan motor
- Standard oven depth
- Standard controls and 60 minute mechanical cook timer
- Forced cool down fan mode for even baking
- High efficiency Jet Stream burners won't clog
- Easy to service "plug-in, plug-out" control panel
- Many customization options and accessories are also available. Please contact one of our friendly Product Experts at 1-877-877-4379 for additional information or to customize your own!
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Can the fan be shut off manually?
The Southbend (SLGS/12SC) - 38" Gas SilverStar Convection Oven cannot be operated without the fan in operation.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.