For serious foodservice operations the 36" Infrared Salamander - Platinum Series (P36-NFR) from Southbend is a great choice because of its reliability and durability. The salamander features four burners which each produce 10,000 BTU giving you plenty of cooking power. Additionally, it features a dual-valve control system that lets you adjust the temperature of the left and right sides independently for greater flexibility while cooking. The salamander is also equipped with chrome-plated cooking grates and Southbend's "Easy Track" five-position rack adjustment system which is counter balanced and exceptionally easy to use.
- Chrome-plated cooking grates
- Remarkably durable stainless steel radiants
- Four burners which produce 40,000 combined BTU
- Cool-touch handle won't heat up when the salamander is in use and helps prevent injuries
- Dual-valve control system allows you to independently set the cooking temperature of either side
- Counter-balanced "Easy Track" rack adjustment system makes it easy to adjust or remove the salamander's grates
Many accessories and customization options are also available. Please contact one of our friendly Product Experts at 1-877-877-4379 for additional information or to customize your own!