- Stainless steel finish
- Spherical roller bearings and double-flight auger auto align unit and evenly distribute load
- Heavy duty gearbox operates on direct drive system adding longevity and reliability to the unit
- One piece plastic drain system with large outlet reduces draining time, particle build-up and rust
- Flake ice cools quickly, has a low production cost and can mold to any shape
- Great for food displays, blended cocktails, salad bars and therapeutic use
- Air-cooled units are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
- AutoAlert™ indicator lights constantly communicate about operating status and signal your staff when it's time to descale, sanitize and more
- Sensor monitors water level and eliminates low or no water failures and is not effected by adverse water conditions
- Compatible bin models: B948S, BH1100BB, BH1100SS, BH1300BB, BH1300SS and BH1600BB
Built to Last with an Advanced Auger System
By Brian, FSW Product Expert
Review Date: 8/5/2010
While many flake ice machines from other manufacturers have suffered from auger and gearbox problems in the past, the 1100 Lb Flake Ice Machine from Scotsman features an advanced, sturdy construction that virtually eliminates those once common problems, and that’s easily its best feature. The unique thing about this flake ice machine and what protects it from common failures is the way the auger and drive system are designed. It features a double flight auger and spherical steel roller bearings that even distribute the strain of producing flake ice. On top of that, it is constructed with a heavy-duty sealed gearbox and an incredibly robust and powerful direct drive system that are designed and built just for harvesting flake ice. With so much advanced engineering and tough, sturdy parts built right into this ice machine, it’s sure to easily stand up to heavy daily use and last for many years to come.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.