- Stainless steel finish
- Spherical roller bearings and double-flight auger auto align unit and evenly distribute load
- Heavy duty gearbox operates on direct drive system adding longevity and reliability to the unit
- One piece plastic drain system with large outlet reduces draining time, particle build-up and rust
- Flake ice cools quickly, has a low production cost and can mold to any shape
- Great for food displays, blended cocktails, salad bars and therapeutic use
- Air-cooled units are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
- AutoAlert™ indicator lights constantly communicate about operating status and signal your staff when it's time to descale, sanitize and more
- Sensor monitors water level and eliminates low or no water failures and is not effected by adverse water conditions
- Compatible bin models: HTB250, HTB350, HTB555, BH550S, BH801S, BH900S, BH1100, BH1300 and BH1600
Efficiency at Its Core
By Brian, FSW Product Expert
Review Date: 8/5/2010
Highly efficient ice machines like this 800 Lb Flake Ice Machine from Scotsman are highly prized commodities in today’s marker, and they should be. This flake ice machine, for example, only uses twelve gallons of water to make a full 100 pounds of ice, and it’s incredibly miserly with its energy consumption as well, so it’s sure to save you a significant amount of money on your utility costs compared with a traditional ice machine. However, don’t assume that it skimps on power or durability to achieve its dramatic efficiency. It can still produce up to 800 pounds of flake ice everyday and it is equipped with a heavy-duty gear box and a direct drive system for maximum strength and longevity. At the end of the day, this flake ice machine will save you money off your utility costs and is built to last – a dream machine for anyone in the foodservice industry.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.
Date Posted: 2/11/2011
Reviewed By: Curtis
- Does not own this product
"The machine does a great job. Ice is produced in a consistant manner."