- Quiet performance
- Low operating costs
- Easy-access servicing
- Classic cubes are a common, yet versatile cube type
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
- Water-cooled machines have a higher yield and are more energy efficient than air-cooled units
- AutoAlert® external indicator lights constantly communicates the machine's current status
- AquaArmor® anti-microbial protection reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, algae and slime
- WaterSense® reduces scale buildup by detecting and purging dirty water with each freezing cycle
- For use with storage bin models: B530P, B530S, BH550S-C, HTB555, B842S and BH801S-A
AquaArmor® Defense Against Bacteria and Mold
By Brian, FSW Product Expert
Review Date: 8/4/2010
An ice machine is only as good as the ice it produces, and that’s just one reason why the 924 Lb Full Size Cube Ice Machine - Prodigy Series from Scotsman is such a great ice machine; it produces fresh, clean tasting ice and lots of it. The reason it can reliably produce such clean, clear ice cycle after cycle is because it features the AquaArmor® antimicrobial agent that protects the critical food zones in the ice machine from the growth of bacteria and slime. If bacterial and slime can’t grow in the ice machine, then the ice it produces will always be of the highest quality. On top of the antimicrobial protection, this ice machine is also equipped with a myriad of other advanced features like the AutoAlert® indicator lights and an all stainless steel finish that help make this one of the top ice machines in its class and definitely worth your attention.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.