While it can certainly be a chore to purchase an ice machine and storage bin separately, Scotsman's 905 Lb Full Size Cube Ice Machine w/ Storage Bin (C0830MA-3AB948SKBT22A) perfectly combines an advanced ice machine and a durable storage bin into a single, simple package. Making up to 905 pounds of full-cube ice each day, this Energy Star® certified ice machine features a three-phase wiring package for increased energy savings and is even equipped with an incredibly efficient, air-cooled condenser. The included storage bin can hold up to 893 pounds of ice and features an attractive and durable stainless steel exterior.
- Energy Star® certified
- Three-phase wiring package
- Exceptionally quiet operation
- Easy to remove and clean air filter
- Produces up to 905 pounds of ice each day
- Exceeds California and Federal energy efficiency regulations
- Classic cubes are a common, yet versatile cube type
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
- Stainless steel storage bin is exceptionally durable and has a built-in scoop holder
- AutoAlert™ system and indicator lights constantly monitor and communicate to staff the status of the ice machine
- Scotsman's patented WaterSense program is an adaptive purge control that helps reduce scale build-up for enhanced reliability
A Great Modular Compact Combo Unit
By Allison, FSW Product Expert
Review Date: 8/2/2010
This compact ice machine is from Scotsman’s premier Prodigy series. Its Energy Star certified which translates to energy and cost savings for you. All Prodigy models feature state-of-the-art monitoring and diagnostic components, making maintenance and trouble-shooting easy. This air-cooled ice maker is ideal for a 130-seat establishment. This combination unit includes a stainless steel ice bin with a pretty small footprint, great for limited space. Scotsman designed this bin so that “first ice” will always be at the front of the bin, a terrific feature ensuring that ice remains fresh and in rotation. Finding the time for researching both an ice maker and bin can be difficult, so FSW did the research and designed this modular combination unit option to simplify your shopping experience.
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Can an air cooled unit operate in an inside location? Does it exhaust a lot of heat?
A: This guide on air versus water cooled ice machines
should be able to provide all of the information you need regarding the subject. There are many variables to take into consideration depending on location.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.