- Quiet performance
- Low operating costs
- Easy-access servicing
- Classic cubes are a common, yet versatile cube type
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
- Remote air-cooled machines decrease noise pollution and take up less space
- AutoAlert® external indicator lights constantly communicates the machine's current status
- AquaArmor® anti-microbial protection reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, algae and slime
- WaterSense® reduces scale buildup by detecting and purging dirty water with each freezing cycle
- For use with storage bin models: B222S, B322S and BH360S
- Remote condenser and tubing must be purchased in conjuction with ice machine. Contact sales person for details.
Choose Remote for Any Dining Area
FSW Product Expert on 7/14/2010
Remote condensers are appreciated in the food service business for a reason. Most kitchens are trying to make the most of their space by getting great equipment, storage space, moving space and dining space into one area. Noise adds up in environments like this, and the remote condenser helps to take some of that away. Ice machines are most convenient close to dining areas where things can be iced down and taken out into the public space, and the remote condenser lets you put it as close as possible without sacrificing the experience. Most of the heat and noise goes away, leaving you with a great atmosphere and quality ice!