- Quiet performance
- Low operating costs
- Easy-access servicing
- Classic cubes are a common, yet versatile cube type
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
- Air-cooled machines are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
- AutoAlert® external indicator lights constantly communicates the machine's current status
- AquaArmor® anti-microbial protection reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, algae and slime
- WaterSense® reduces scale buildup by detecting and purging dirty water with each freezing cycle
- For use with storage bin models: B222S, B322S and BH360S
Installed in a Jiffy
By Jason, FSW Product Expert
Review Date: 8/6/2010
The greatest thing about a modular ice machine, like the C0522MA-1A from Scotsman, is the installation. Sure, Scotsman sends out a service technician free of charge to install and do the initial machine startup, but the time spent doing so is greatly reduces since the compressor is attached to the machine and doesn't need to be installed separately. The only thing the service tech has to do is hook up a few water lines, plug the machine in, run it through a performance check and cleaning and she's good to go with the ice making.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.
Date Posted: 12/2/2008
Reviewed By: Matthew from Wading River, NY
- Product Manufacturer
- Owns this product
"This is a fire house and we have not run out of ice since we purchased this ice maker, even in the middle of summer"