It can be quite a chore to match an ice machine to the perfect storage bin. However, the Scotsman 350 lb Half Size Cube Ice Machine w/ Storage Bin (C0330SA-1AB330P) is a combination ice machine and storage bin that has already been perfectly matched for you. Ideal for smaller establishments that don't use a lot of ice, the ice machine produces up to 350 pounds of half-cube ice each day. Because it has been perfectly paired with a durable Scotsman storage bin, it can hold up to 344 pounds of ice. The ice machine is also equipped with an incredibly efficient air-cooled condenser and features Scotsmans's patented WaterSense system that reduces the build-up of scale.
- Half cubes are a popular and versatile cube type
- With superior liquid displacement, they are great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
- Energy Star® certified
- Exceptionally quiet operation
- Easy to remove and clean air filter
- Produces up to 350 pounds of ice each day
- Storage bin is constructed from exceptionally durable rotocast plastic and has a built-in scoop holder
- AutoAlert™ system and indicator lights constantly monitor and communicate to staff the status of the ice machine
- Scotsman's patented WaterSense program is an adaptive purge control that helps reduce scale build-up for enhanced reliability
Efficient Ice Production for Smaller Restaurants
FSW Product Expert on 8/7/2010
If your foodservice operation is on the smaller side like a deli, quick-serve restaurant or coffee shop you don’t need to go crazy buying an enormous ice maker that is going to run up energy bills and eat away at valuable floor space. This Scotsman model is designed to provide 350 pounds of ice every day and already has the ice storage bin attached. This model is easy to clean and maintain and features quiet operation because the ice machine shouldn’t be a focal point of any foodservice operation. Finally, just to top it all off, this machine is Energy Star certified. This combo, with outstanding features, is perfect for smaller foodservice operations.