If you are looking for an intelligent ice machine, you might as well go with a Prodigy®. This 350 lb Half-Size Cube Ice Machine - Prodigy Series (C0330SA-1A) from Scotsman is engineered to perform at an extremely high level to satisfy you and your customers. This machine uses significantly less energy and water than other ice machines. This cuber has AutoAlert™ indicator lights that let your staff know when the machine needs descaling, maintenance and more. This machine is space-conscious and has an air condenser unit.
- Classic cubes are a common, yet versatile cube type
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
- Quiet performance
- Low operating costs
- Easy-access servicing
- Air-cooled machines are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
- AutoAlert® external indicator lights constantly communicates the machine's current status
- AquaArmor® anti-microbial protection reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, algae and slime
- WaterSense® reduces scale buildup by detecting and purging dirty water with each freezing cycle
- For use with storage bin models: B222S, B322S and BH360S
Half cube machines are a great choice for many foodservice operations
FSW Product Expert on 8/4/2010
Choosing the perfect ice machine can be a difficult task, as there are so many things to consider: width of the machine, daily yield, condenser style. Another choice you’ll have to make is what size and style of ice you’d like your new ice maker to produce. An extremely versatile option is half cube ice, which is produced by this C0330SA-1A from Scotsman. Cube ice can be used in a variety of applications, including drinks and display purposes. It doesn’t melt as quickly as other style of ice, such as flake, because each piece has a sturdier construction. The half size has less mass to it than a standard full size. Half cube ice is a nice selection for bars, restaurants, hospitals and more.