Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Retail Price: $2,950.01
Add to Cart to See
Ships same day if ordered by 4:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time
Frequently Bought Together
Add to Cart to See Final Price
Add 1 Item to Cart
Dimensions (H x W x D)
60" x 30" x 34"
Ice Machine Type
Ice Storage Capacity
5.2 kWh/100 lbs.
Water Usage for Condenser
163 gal/100 lbs
Water Usage for Ice
19 gal/100 lbs
Matching an ice machine and storage bin can be quite the chore. However, the 400 Lb Full Size Cube Ice Machine w/ Storage Bin (C0330MW-1AB330P) is a combination ice machine and storage bin that has already been perfectly matched by Scotsman. Perfect for smaller establishments, the ice machine produces up to 400 pounds of full-cube ice each day, and it has been perfectly paired with a durable Scotsman storage bin that can hold up to 344 pounds of ice. The ice machine saves you money thanks to its efficient water-cooled condenser, and it also features Scotsman's patented WaterSense program that inhibits the build-up of scale.
- Exceptionally quiet operation
- Energy efficient water-cooled condenser
- Produces up to 400 pounds of ice each day
- Classic cubes are a common, yet versatile cube type
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
- Storage bin is constructed from exceptionally durable rotocast plastic and has a built-in scoop holder
- AutoAlert™ system and indicator lights constantly monitor and communicate to staff the status of the ice machine
- Scotsman's patented WaterSense program is an adaptive purge control that helps reduce scale build-up for enhanced reliability
Time-Saving Combo Unit
By Joshua, FSW Product Expert
Review Date: 8/18/2010
This ice machine with storage bin is already a great addition to any commercial foodservice operation of the small to medium size since it reduces shopping time. This model also delivers 400 pounds of full-size ice cubes and can store nearly 350 pounds at a time as well. One consideration though is that this ice machine is water-cooled so it will use a lot of water. This is great if the machine will be installed in a hot or humid environment or in locations that don’t pay for water, otherwise consider an air-cooled model to reduce the water bill.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.
Date Posted: 2/19/2011
Reviewed By: Paul
- Does not own this product
"The compressor went out on our machine after three weeks of use. I understood that this is not a normal occurance, and we had it quickly fixed, but very frustrating!"