The crowning achievement in espresso machine technology, the Aurelia from Nuova Simonelli has been chosen as the official espresso machine of the World Barista Championship thanks to its engineering achievement and barista friendly design. The 2-Group Semi-Automatic Aurelia (MAURE04SEM) is the first espresso machine to practically implement several theoretical models as well as new technological advancements. Because of this, it is even able to achieve temperature stability of 0.5°C or better using only its own water and a single heat source, so while the brew temperatures of other espresso machines may vary by up to 30°C between shots, the Aurelia is able to consistently pull shot after shot of the finest quality espresso in the world. For additional consistency and better espresso extraction, the Aurelia also features Nuova Simonelli’s patented Soft Infusion System® which reduces cracking and channeling of the coffee cake. More than just a pre-infusion system, the SIS® acts as a double-infusion system by first delaying full water pressure, allowing the coffee cake to become fully and evenly saturated.
- Stainless steel steam wands and hot water nozzle
- Stainless steel work tray
- Push/pull steam levers
- Electric demitasse warmer
- 14 liter copper boiler with pressostat and anti-vacuum valve
- Wide visual field
- Soft-engaging, angled portafilters
- Soft Infusion System® reduces cracking and channeling of the coffee cake during extraction
- Group head constructed with thermo-compensated brass for superior durability and heat retention
- Semi-Automatic dosing controls allow the user and not the machine to decide how long it takes to pull a shot
- 360° swivel steam wands can accommodate almost any size pitcher and feature a rubber grip to prevent burns
- Twelve pound group heads are the heaviest in the industry and act as heat sinks to help achieve unparalleled temperature stability
- Options include Cool Touch steam wands and pod conversion kit. Contact a Sales Specialist for ordering information
A friendly and knowledgeable Sales Specialist from Food Service Warehouse will contact each customer who purchases a Nuova Simonelli espresso machine to discuss customization options, warranty considerations and the delivery and installation procedures.
Please be Advised:
Every Nuova Simonelli espresso machine is shipped to a Nuova Simonelli certified service technician and comes with required professional installation already included in the price. A service technician will contact you to arrange an installation appointment at your convenience. However, certain pre-installation requirements must be met prior to the scheduled date for installation. Failure to meet these requirements will result in added fees and delays in installation.