It can be disruptive to yourself, your employees and your customers to have a traditional condenser that may operate with a loud noise as an accompaniment. This Condensing Unit (RCU-2375) is an ideal solution for the noise and heat that result from a traditional ice machine. As it works to provide an efficient operation from your ice machine, it also lowers water costs which can be exceptional in drier climates. This model is designed to be used with Manitowoc’s RN-2378C.
- To be used with Manitowoc’s RN-2378C models
- 1 Phase/60 Hz/ 208-230 volts
- Quality construction
- Operates quietly for a more peaceful atmosphere
- Air-cooled design saves money on water costs
- Solid design & construction promotes durability and longevity