Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
($139.00) Instant Rebate
Add this item to your cart to redeem your Instant Rebate
Ships same day if ordered by 4:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time
Want it Shipped Today?
Order in the next
Dimensions (H x W x D)
21.5" x 22" x 24.5"
7.49 kWh/100 lbs.
Water Usage for Ice
24 gal/100 lbs
If you’re seeking a dynamic new way to produce ice, look no further than Manitowoc’s 350 Lb Half Size Cube Ice Machine - Indigo Series (IY-0324A). This unit packs a powerful punch in its slim 22” width exterior. It can produce up to 350 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period. Indigo ice machines from Manitowoc come with the most cutting edge technology, including intelligent diagnostics that provide preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. The IY-0324A modular ice machine has an air-cooled condenser and produces half dice-shaped ice. Manitowoc Indigo Series Ice Machines: Intelligent thinking inside the box.
- 24 hour yield: 350 pounds of ice
- Air-cooled condenser
- Internal memory
- Hinged front door
- Ice clarity feature
- “Safe Mode” feature
- Removable water trough
- R-404A CFC-free refrigerant
- Programmable ice production
- IceConnect™ USB and RS485 communication ports
- State-of-the-art internal communication system that constantly monitors refrigeration and sub-system controls for instant notification of potential issues
- EasyRead illuminated display offers staff prompts for adding sanitizer, checking the filter and other reminders
- Acoustical ice sensing probe measures ice thickness for consistent cube formation and operates in challenging water conditions
- DuraTech™ exterior provides corrosion resistance and curbs the amount of visible fingerprints
- Half dice cube dimensions: 3/8” x 1-1/8” x 7/8”
- 98% ice to water ratio
- Classic style that’s a common yet versatile cube type
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
- 3-year parts-and-labor coverage on ice cube machine
- 5-year parts-and-labor coverage on ice machine evaporator
- 5-year parts and 3-year labor coverage on ice machine compressor
- Energy Star certified
- AHRI certified
- California Low Lead qualified (conforms to NSF-61, Annex G)
- Contact a FSW Sales Specialist for information about options and accessories, as well as alternate electrical configurations
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.
Date Posted: 7/20/2012
Reviewed By: John from Thorndale, PA
"This being my first experience in buying a piece of Kitchen equipment. Starting with researching the website and contacting the accounts manager, Jordan Harris, I have had nothing but a good experience. I felt very comfortable purchasing this piece of equipment from your company and with Jordan guiding me through the process. The ice machine has been working very well since I put it together with the head and I think it was one of the best buys we have made. It is working very well and it went together very well. Thank you for being there for us. John"