When the ice machine has reached capacity, it is important to move the ice so that even more ice can be produced. The 1325 lb Ice Storage Bin (F-1325) has increased safety features and includes a sliding ice gate. This way, employees can use either a scoop or a shovel to add or remove ice from the bin. The gate slides all the way to the full down position. The exterior offers outstanding durability and can stand up to constant use.
- Ball catch hinge helps the door of the bin open while adding or removing ice
- Warranty available for the cart, the bin, and all of the accessories
- Non-CFC insulation stays in place and keeps the ice at a constant temperature
- Heavy-duty welded construction makes this an item worth investing in
- Easy to add or remove ice with special sliding ice gate
- Sliding widows are impact resistant and make it easy to inspect the bin
FSW Product Expert on 6/4/2010
Backed with a warranty of 3 years for all parts and labor, Manitowoc provides an exceptionally durable product. There are many features that allow Manitowoc to provide such a lengthy warranty for its 1,325-pound ice storage bin. The first is its heavy-duty welded construction. This will prevent many mishaps from compromising the unit’s structural integrity. Durability is also found in the product’s features, as the door is made of sturdy polyethylene and the sliding windows used for bin inspection are constructed of impact-resistant material.