Bar sinks, like the 48" Two-Compartment Bar Sink - 2100 Series (21-42R) from Krowne Metal are some of the most versatile and frequently used sinks in a restaurant, bar or club because they get used for everything from dumping blenders and glasses to washing hands and glassware. This two-compartment sink, for example, can be used for virtually any task, and it is constructed from stainless steel for exceptional protection from corrosion. The sink even comes with a 24-inch wide drainboard section on the left, and it includes a swiveling faucet mounted to the deck made from solid brass.
- 1" IPS drain connection
- Stainless steel construction
- 7½" tall stand pipe included
- 4" deck-mounted faucet included
- 24" drainboard on the left side of the sink
- 1-1/2" radius on all vertical and horizontal corners for ease of cleaning
- Included, four-inch center, brass faucet is mounted on the splash for ease of installation
- Sink bowl is made from thick, 20 gauge, 304 series stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection
This faucet is NOT low-lead compliant and is NOT approved for sale in California, Louisiana, Maryland and Vermont.