Filling especially large stock pots can be just about impossible to do with a standard kitchen faucet. It is easier than ever, however, with the Single-Center Low-Lead Deck-Mounted Pot Filler - Royal Series (20-203L) from Krowne Metal. This deck-mounted pot filler features a faucet base made from solid brass for incredible durability, and it is equipped with ceramic cartridge valves that have built-in backflow preventers to help eliminate water hammer in your establishment. It is compliant with the new AB 1953 low-lead standards, as well, and it comes with a 72-inch long hose that is clad in stainless steel allowing it to withstand pressures up to 400 PSI.
- Vacuum breaker
- Low-lead compliant
- Built-in check valves
- 1/2" NPT male inlets
- Plastic-coated wall hook included
- Included mounting kit makes installation a breeze
- 72" long hose clad in stainless steel and tested to withstand pressures up to 400 PSI
- Ceramic cartridge valves with built-in back flow preventers only require a quarter turn for easy operation
- This faucet is low-lead compliant and is approved for sale in California, Louisiana, Maryland and Vermont.