When running a business in the foodservice industry, a leaky kitchen faucet should be the last thing you need to worry about. However, the 8" Low-Lead Deck-Mounted Faucet - Royal Series (15-516L) from Krowne Metal stands out from the rest for its incredible value and dependability, so you never have to worry about it. This sturdy, low-lead faucet is constructed from solid brass for incredible durability, and it is perfect for use with large compartment sinks thanks to its swiveling, 16-inch long spout. The faucet’s ceramic cartridge valves, meanwhile, are equipped with built-in backflow preventers and only require a quarter turn to fully close or open.
- Low-lead compliant
- Built for high volume
- 1/2" NPT male inlets
- Color-coded handles
- Heavy-duty, solid brass spout
- Polished, nickel chromium finish
- 16" long spout swivels and is best paired with large compartment sinks
- Double O-ring construction improves spout strength and helps prevent leaks
- Accepts T&S, Encore and Dormont repair kits for simple and fast conversions
- Ceramic cartridge valves with built-in back flow preventers only require a quarter turn for easy operation
- This faucet is low-lead compliant and is approved for sale in California, Louisiana, Maryland and Vermont.