When running a business in the foodservice industry, a leaky kitchen faucet should be the last thing you need to worry about. However, the 8" Low-Lead Deck-Mounted Faucet - Royal Series (15-514L) from Krowne Metal stands out from the rest for its incredible value and dependability, so you never have to worry about it. This sturdy, solid brass faucet complies with the new AB 1953 low-lead standards, and it is equipped with a 14-inch long spout with a double O-ring construction to help eliminate leaks. The faucet’s ceramic cartridge valves, meanwhile, are equipped with built-in backflow preventers and only require a quarter turn to fully close or open.
- Low-lead compliant
- Built for high volume
- 1/2" NPT male inlets
- Color-coded handles
- Heavy-duty, solid brass spout
- Polished, nickel chromium finish
- 14" long spout swivels and is most often used with three-compartment sinks
- Double O-ring construction improves spout strength and helps prevent leaks
- Accepts T&S, Encore and Dormont repair kits for simple and fast conversions
- Ceramic cartridge valves with built-in back flow preventers only require a quarter turn for easy operation
- This faucet is low-lead compliant and is approved for sale in California, Louisiana, Maryland and Vermont.