Keep clean glasses and cups flowing in your bar, cafe or even daycare without sacrificing valuable floor space with the 24 Rack/Hr High-Temp Undercounter Cup & Glass Washer (F-16DP) from Jet Tech. This innovative, high-temperature dishwasher measures just 20¼ inches wide, yet it is still powerful enough to wash up to 24 racks every hour. It features durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction and insulated, double-wall panels that help reduce noise while also improving overall energy efficiency. This commercial model is also equipped with a built-in, stainless steel booster heater and built-in, automatic pump dispensers for detergent and rinse additive making it incredibly easy to operate.
- Filters included for wash pump and overflow tube
- Durable, stainless steel construction
- Can wash up to 24 racks per hour
- Includes two 16" x 16" racks
- Integrated booster heater
- 3-gallon wash tank
- Independently-operated heating elements alternate between wash and rinse tanks to reduce energy consumption
- Double-wall, insulated panels reduce heat and noise emission for improved performance and energy efficiency
- Door is equipped with a safety micro-switch to interrupt wash pump when opened
- Built-in drain pump allows for installation farther away from floor drains
- Sanitary labyrinth door eliminates need for gasket
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
What size of dish rack does this dish machine accomodate?
This 24 rack/hour Undercounter High-Temp Cup and Glass Washer (F-16DP) from Jet Teck accomodates dish racks that are 15.75" x 15.75".
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
What kind of detergents should be used in this machine?
High-temp, low-sudsing detergents made from potassium or sodium hydroxide should be used in this machine. If you need a rinse aid, it should be made from surfactant isopropanol.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.
Date Posted: 7/5/2011
Reviewed By: Bertrand from Champions Gate, FL
- Professional Chef
- Owns this product
"Forget about renting or leasing a commercial dishwasher. This unit in conjonction with a dish washer will offer you all the action you need to cover your dishwashing needs for your up to 100 seat restaurant. Easy to use and install. In conjunction with insta hot water heater it is a great product able to reach over 180 degrees on the first wash. No detergent needed."