Fire safe trash receptacles take fire safety measures to a higher level. These receptacles will not burn or melt, a very important feature if an accidental fire were started by a lit cigarette or other fire hazard. An excellent choice for large institutions, such as schools and hospitals; or for restaurants and bars, these receptacles will keep your establishment safer and they come in a variety of sizes and styles.
A single spark is all it takes to turn a profitable restaurant into a smoldering pile of ashes. Learn some of the common causes of restaurant fires and what employees and employers can do to minimize the threat.