Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 7 to 14 Business Days
Booster Heater Included
Dimensions (H x W x D)
79.5" x 45" x 40"
Pot & Pan Washer
Incoming Water Temperature
Wash Tank Capacity
Washing pots and pans can be one of the most daunting and time consuming tasks in a commercial foodservice establishment. Insinger’s Performer Series of pot and pan washers was built to tackle not just the dirtiest, but also the largest wares in the kitchen. This 13 Rack/Hr Pass Thru Pot and Pan Washer (SW-14-P) takes dirty dishes in on one side and puts clean dishes out on the other side. The automatic, door-type pan washer will complete 13 racks with up to 14 pans per rack in one hour. The three-position wash selector offers light, medium and heavy cycles so that you only use the time and water that you need.
- Single point electrical connection
- Rinse pressure gauge
- Detergent connection provisions
- Pan washer clean-up hose and spray gun
- Timed wash and rinse cycle: Light, Medium and Heavy
- Low water cut-off feature prevents the machine from operating when there is not enough water
- Hold down rack system keeps rack and pans in place for secure washing
- Digital temperature controller for the wash and rinse ensures the machine is operating at the right temperatures for health codes
- SureFire® Start-Up and check-out service ensures machine is working from installation
- Wash tank can be heated via electric, gas, steam injection or steam coil. Specifications listed are for electric. Please call an account manager at 1-888-936-6323 for further details on other options.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.