This all-in-one 309 lb Self-Contained Half Cube Ice Machine (ICEU300HA) from Ice-O-Matic is perfect for placement underneath the counter and behind the bar. The compact, self-contained design features a powerful ice machine and storage bin. This unit features Ice-O-Matic’s Pure Ice® system with built-in antimicrobial protection that lasts for the life of ice maker. Every surface involved in the ice making process inhibits the growth of bacteria for safer and better tasting ice. Ice-O-Matic is so confident about the superior build of their ice machines that they offer the longest warranty in the business. With a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty, your investment is well protected.
- Filter-free air
- Front air discharge
- Energy Star® certified
- Ultra-low profile design
- Classic cubes are a common, yet versatile, cube type
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Take advantage of an exciting opportunity to extend the evaporator warranty on your new Ice-O-Matic cube ice machine. Simply add the appropriate water filter from Ice-O-Matic and replace it every six months to extend the evaporator warranty to an incredible seven years, parts and labor.
- Lift and slide door allows easy access to ice bin
- Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Electroless nickel plating prevents the long term damaging effects of water and ice
- Front air discharge units maximize space usage with no side clearance needed
- Harvest assist clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Air-cooled machines are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
A Compact and Dependable Ice Machine
FSW Product Expert on 4/21/2010
This is an excellent small, undercounter half-cube ice machine. Its space saving design makes it perfect for anyone with space restrictions or who would like to place a small ice machine behind a bar or in a service area. Its small size is also great for smaller coffee shops and cafés that don’t typically need a ton of ice. Its air-cooled condenser is a great way conserve water and save money on your utility bills, and the front in, front out airflow means that you can even install it up against a wall or between other pieces of equipment. Purchasing a water filter is highly recommended, but this is still an excellent, compact, versatile ice machine that is sure to last for quite some time.