For small food or restaurant operations that need an icemaker but also need to save space and need an under-the-counter option, the ICEU 220 series should be considered. These models combine the storage bin and icemaker into one piece of equipment with space efficiency in mind. This can be a huge benefit for outfits that work out of small, take-out facilities and a limited footpad. Producing a reasonable 250 lbs of ice daily, the unit will be more than enough ice for a small food operation and plenty of ice for customer drinks.
- Combined unit function for all-in-one product use in tight spaces
- Sturdy stainless steel body and support for safety and security
- Good ice production of up to 250 lbs daily
- Work great as an under-the-counter unit
- Easy access panel design for convenient use and service
- Simple to control and manage for your staff
Water-Cooled Machine is Good for Hot Climates
FSW Product Expert on 4/27/2010
This unit does a good job serving restaurants that seat 40 people or fewer, so it’s great for mom and pop joints that need a space-saving design and reliable ice production. One notable difference between this machine and others is the fact that it is water cooled. Machines using water cooling techniques can perform better in a hot climate than air-cooled machines since the temperature of the coolant does not fluctuate. However, make sure that your city or state does not have restrictions on water-cooled machines before you purchase this machine.