Serving ice to your customers when they want a cold beverage should be a smooth operation upon which staff can rely. The 241 lb Self-Contained Full Cube Ice Machine is the right piece of equipment for the job, as it’s durable and easy to use. Fitting under the counter, it’s unobtrusive and low on maintenance, with convenient access to the ice bin. Ice can also be used as part of visually pleasing displays, enticing customers to sample what’s on offer. The generous warranties offered is a further advantage to ordering this ice maker.
- Reduces the growth of fungus and bacteria with its antimicrobial protection
- Does not require an air filter, but a filter can give extra protection to the condenser if customer prefers
- Dimensions are conveniently sleek; 39"(H) x 24"(W) x 24"(D)
- Space is saved with front air discharge, so no side clearance required
- Damage from water and ice is prevented by electroless nickel plating
- Harvest Assist system ensures a constant supply of ice
A Perfect Addition to a Small Bar or Wait Station
FSW Product Expert on 4/29/2010
This under-counter ice machine is the perfect answer for a small commercial outfit, and would be a great addition to a wait station or bar. It was designed with simplicity in mind; it’s low maintenance and easy to operate. Also, it doesn’t require an air-filter, so you don’t have to worry about changing or cleaning a filter. BUT a filter can sometimes add extra protection to an ice machine, keeping lint and dust away from the condenser, (in this case the condenser draws air through a vent in the front of the machine). Ice-O-Matic included its “Harvest Assist” feature in this model: ice will be pushed into the bin 24/7 for the life of the machine. In order to extend the evaporator warranty of this unit to seven years, the water filter cartridge must be replaced every six months.