The style of this ice maker is perfect for areas attended by your waitstaff, bars, and any other places where you want people to have ice cubes that are easily accessible. It has a four-legged base for excellent stability. The machine also meets or exceeds criteria for energy-efficient operation.
- Has stainless steel panels on top to create a durable structure
- Includes doors that slide away for easy access, letting people grab ice cubes without disrupting the workflow
- This appliance performs double duty by making ice and featuring a place to store it
- Is small enough to fit under most countertops, so you can keep it out of the way without restricting access for staff members who need to get ice quickly
- The cuber's evaporator has electroless nickel plating to improve the lifespan of the crucial part
- Many of the internal parts are enhanced with antimicrobial protection to resist the growth of bacteria growth during the life of the machine
Complete Compact Package
FSW Product Expert on 4/10/2010
It’s nice when you find an ice machine the right size, with the features that you need all in one package. This ice machine is one of those models. It is small enough to be out of the way, but still delivers and impressive 260 pounds of ice every day. It has a front air discharge so it can literally be stuck in a corner as long as the air can be exchanged through the front of the machine. Finally, no air filter means you won’t spend your time changing or cleaning air filters.