Constant maintenance can slow down production and creates a never ending money pit. Avoid costly repairs with this Ice-O-Matic 238 lb Self-Contained Full Cube Ice Machine (ICEU220FA). This ice maker features the longest warranty in the industry to give food service operators the confidence and peace of mind they need. There are more important things to worry about when running a restaurant other than the operation of your ice machine, which is why Ice-O-Matic builds every ice machine to last. High quality components and a simple effective design keep this ice machine running smoothly at all times. Put your ice needs in good hands with this under-counter ice machine from Ice-O-Matic.
- Filter-free air
- Front air discharge
- Energy Star® certified
- Ultra-low profile design
- Classic cubes are a common, yet versatile, cube type
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Take advantage of an exciting opportunity to extend the evaporator warranty on your new Ice-O-Matic cube ice machine. Simply add the IFQ1 water filter from Ice-O-Matic and replace it every six months to extend the evaporator warranty to an incredible seven years, parts and labor.
- Lift and slide door allows easy access to ice bin
- Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Electroless nickel plating prevents the long term damaging effects of water and ice
- Front air discharge units maximize space usage with no side clearance needed
- Harvest assist clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Air-cooled units are more affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
A Great Machines for High Traffic Areas
FSW Product Expert on 7/9/2009
This is a full cube machine, so the ice it produces will take longer to melt, making it very useful for a variety of applications. Industrial shops, lumber yards, and warehouses love this machine because it makes ice quickly, stores up to 70 lbs in the bin, makes 238 pounds of ice a day, and so there will always be ice for workers to chew on, put in water, and generally cool down with during their breaks. Another great place for these machines is at the docks. As people head out in their boats, filling their coolers up with whole cube ice makes a lot of sense. However, if this machines is going to be used outside, make sure it's in the shade because the warranty will not cover any machines that are used outdoors. If the heat gets above 90 degrees, you will start losing production capacity, so be forewarned. In spite fo that slight drawback, this machine is very sturdy and useful. As a bonus, it is energy-efficient, so can help save you some money in the long run.