With its contemporary, sleek stainless steel finish and trim, this Ice-O-Matic self-contained cube ice machine will never go out of style. Restaurant owners and hotel guests can access ice 24/7 with this easy to operate and energy efficient machine. Slide-away doors offer convenience and are suitable for a variety of environments, such as bars, under the counter, halls or wait stations.
- All-in-one unit, combining ice maker and storage bin, makes this ice maker an affordable choice
- As with all Ice-O-Matic ice machines, this unit features a copper core that means superior conductivity, while electroless nickel plating of the evaporator resists corrosion
- Pure Ice, an exclusive Ice-O-Matic feature, offers on-board antimicrobial protection that prevents bacteria, slime and growth of fungi
- Conserves space due to the two-in-one design
- Limited warranty means worry-free operation for years
- No air filters to change and easy for your staff to operate
Take advantage of an exciting opportunity to extend the evaporator warranty on your new Ice-O-Matic cube ice machine. Simply add the IFQ1 water filter from Ice-O-Matic and replace it every six months to extend the evaporator warranty to an incredible seven years, parts and labor.
An Compact and Reliable Undercounter Ice Machine
FSW Product Expert on 4/29/2010
Undercounter ice machines are a great way to easily and discreetly provide ice to outlying or guest areas in a restaurant or bar. This undercounter ice machine from Ice-O-Matic is perfect for just such a task thanks to its compact size and reliable performance. At just 39 inches tall with the six-inch legs attached, it is certainly short enough to fit under most counters, and at only 24 inches wide, it can easily slide between other pieces of equipment. The ice machine is also equipped with a water-cooled condenser. Though it certainly uses its fair share of water, it doesn’t require an air intake like an air-cooled model would. This means that the ice machine requires almost no clearance to properly operate. The water-cooled condenser also uses less electricity than a comparable air-cooled model, so it will save you money on your electric bill as well.