This 529 lb Full Cube Ice Machine will work great for any restaurant or establishment that requires a decent amount of ice every day but doesn’t have the space for a large, bulky machine. The machine produces up to 529 pounds of ice per day and is packed with features to ensure longevity and reliability. It also doesn’t require a lot of maintenance and is easy for users to operate. Because it has stainless steel and plastic in its construction, it's simple for your staff to clean.
- Harvest Assist feature keeps ice production consistent and extends unit life
- Pure Ice feature offers built-in antimicrobial protection to keep bacteria and fungi from growing
- Electroless nickel plating protects evaporator plates, making them more reliable
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction protects against water and ice damage
- Space saving design at only 30" wide
- Plastic exterior doesn’t show fingerprints easily
Take advantage of an exciting opportunity to extend the evaporator warranty on your new Ice-O-Matic cube ice machine. Simply add the IFQ1 water filter from Ice-O-Matic and replace it every six months to extend the evaporator warranty to an incredible seven years, parts and labor.
Antimicrobial coating and regular cleaning is where it's at
FSW Product Expert on 4/13/2010
This unit is able to produce up to 460 pounds of full-cube ice in a day. That's enough to accommodate a restaurant or club that 80 seats. Full-cube ice is ideal for soft drinks or mixed drinks. In order to maintain this high production capacity, you will need to regularly clean the unit. Sure, it has an anti-microbial coating that prevents bacterial and fungus growth, but coatings can eventually wear down. Giving the machine a full clean once a month is an extra added insurance policy against breakdowns. Installing a filtration system will also help keep up max production.