Your restaurant turned out to be everything you ever dreamed, except once you got all your equipment and furniture in there your dream looked the same, only more packed. You didn’t realize how much space everything took up!
Luckily, Ice-O-Matic designed this 499 Pound Half Cube Ice Machine (ICE0400HT) with you in mind. At only 20” high, this is one of the smallest modular ice machines on the market, but it still produces 499 pounds of ice per day! And as with most Ice-O-Matic products you’ll be getting both Harvest Assist and Pure Ice, for consistent ice production that is maintained with low energy usage and inhibited bacteria growth.
- Filter-free air
- Ultra-low profile design
- Stainless steel exterior/interior
- Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Electroless nickel plating prevents the long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Harvest assist clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Top air discharge units maximize space usage because no side clearance is needed
- Air-cooled machines are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
- For use with storage bin models: B25, B40, B55, B100, B120, B150, B170
Keeping a low profile.
FSW Product Expert on 4/9/2010
At 20" tall, this is one of the shortest modular ice machines on the market, but that doesn't mean it can't hold its own against larger units. This little guy can make 500 pounds of half-cube ice in a 24 hour period all the while using less energy and water than similar models from competing brands. Don't forget to purchase a proper storage bin, though. Otherwise all of that ice will end up on the kitchen floor. The easiest way to find a compatible bin is look at the overall width and match it with a bin. If you decide you need a bin that is wider than the machine, you'll need to get an adapter kit to make it fit together.