No need to worry about excessive maintenance with the 505 lb Half Size Cube Ice Machine (ICE0400HA) from Ice-O-Matic. Features like Ice-O-Matic’s Pure Ice™ antimicrobial system and the ice machine’s evaporator plate made with electroless nickel plating help reduce the typical build-up of lime, slime and bacteria inside the machine. The ice machine is also equipped with Harvest Assist technology. This innovative technology helps clear ice off the evaporator plate for improved efficiency and faster ice production.
- Filter-free air
- Ultra-low profile design
- Durable stainless exterior finish/stainless steel interior
- Produces up to 505 pounds of ice every 24 hours
Take advantage of an exciting opportunity to extend the evaporator warranty on your new Ice-O-Matic cube ice machine. Simply add the IFQ1 water filter from Ice-O-Matic and replace it every six months to extend the evaporator warranty to an incredible seven years, parts and labor.
- Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Electroless nickel plating prevents the long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Harvest assist clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Air-cooled machines are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
A compact-sized machine with powerful production
FSW Product Expert on 4/23/2010
Never underestimate your customer’s desire for ice. People love their drinks to be extra chilly and you don’t want to be without cubes during a dinner rush. This half size cube machine from Ice-O-Matic has an impressive daily yield of 506 pounds of ice in a compact-sized body. We recommend this ice maker for bars or restaurants that can seat around 85 people. If you’re considering this machine, please note that you will need to install an ice bin underneath it because this unit only produces ice and doesn’t include any storage. Ice-O-Matic offers a variety of bins that will fit with this item. Please call, email or chat with one of our Product Experts if you need help picking one out.