The 505 lb Half Cube Ice Machine w/ Ice Bin (ICE0400HA_B40PS) is a combination modular, half-cube ice machine and storage bin from Ice-O-Matic that is the perfect choice for your light-use ice machine needs. The attached storage bin eliminates the need to shop for a matching, separate ice bin. The ice machine produces an average yield of 505 pounds per 24 hour period which should be plenty for customers who need only light to moderate yields. The machine uses a filter-free, air-cooled condenser which saves money and hassle. The storage bin can store 344 pounds of ice, has a foam insulated, polyethylene bin liner to help keep ice from melting and large, six inch, adjustable legs.
Ice Machine Features
- Filter-free air
- Ultra-low profile design
- Stainless steel exterior/interior
Ice Machine Benefits
- Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Electroless nickel plating prevents the long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Harvest assist clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Air-cooled machines are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
Ice Bin Features
Take advantage of an exciting opportunity to extend the evaporator warranty on your new Ice-O-Matic cube ice machine. Simply add the appropriate water filter from Ice-O-Matic and replace it every six months to extend the evaporator warranty to an incredible seven years, parts and labor.
- 6" adjustable legs
- Large door opening for scooping or shoveling ice
- Allows easy access to ice without a stepping stool
- Polyethelyne bin liner is insulated with foam for maximum ice preservation
Another Great Energy Star Offering from Ice-O-Matic!
FSW Product Expert on 4/29/2010
This ice machine from Ice-O-Matic conveniently comes with a bin. If you have a mid-sized restaurant or deli, this may be the right choice for you. It produces about 500 pounds of ice every 24-hours, which would meet the needs of an 80-seat establishment. This modular low-profile machine is air-cooled, which means you will use much less water to run this machine than if it were water-cooled. The downside is that air-cooled ice machines tend to be louder. It is Energy Star rated, which means you will save both money and energy with this ice-maker in the long run.