Do you remember being told ants can hold 50 times their body weight? Well, you won’t get this ice machine to hold anything, but for how compact it is, its productivity is comparable to that astonishing little ant. Designed for smaller spaces, this 499 Pound Full Cube Ice Machine (ICE0400FT) from Ice-O-Matic stands at only 20” tall, but still produces 499 pounds of ice per day!
Additionally, this machine doesn’t require side clearance, since its air discharge is on the top, to once again save you space. And as with most Ice-O-Matic products you’ll be getting both Harvest Assist and Pure Ice, for consistent ice production that is maintained with low energy usage and inhibited bacteria growth.
- Filter-free air
- Ultra-low profile design
- Stainless steel exterior/interior
- Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Electroless nickel plating prevents the long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Harvest assist clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Top air discharge units maximize space usage because no side clearance is needed
- Air-cooled machines are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
- For use with storage bin models: B25, B40, B55, B100, B120, B150, B170
A Reliable and Efficient Ice Machine
FSW Product Expert on 4/21/2010
Ice-O-Matic has gone through a lot of effort to ensure that this ice machine is as efficient and long lasting as possible. For starters, it is Energy Star® certified, so you can be sure that it uses significantly less water and electricity than an average ice machine and will save you money in the long run. One way it saves energy is by venting the air and heat produced while making ice out of the top of the machine. Though this feature won’t work well for establishments with low ceilings, it does help the ice machine operate more efficiently. It is also equipped with an air-cooled condenser that is great at conserving water and will save you money on your utility bills as long as you own the machine. Best of all, the machine’s evaporator features electroless nickel-plating and the entire machine is covered by Ice-O-Matic’s legendary warranty, the longest in the industry.