The 505 lb Full Size Cube Ice Machine w/ Storage Bin (ICE0400FA_B55PS) is a combination modular, full-cube ice machine and storage bin from Ice-O-Matic that is the perfect low volume restaurants and bars or for establishments that are looking for a supplemental unit. The attached storage bin eliminates the need to shop for a matching, separate ice bin. The ice machine produces an average yield of 505 pounds per 24 hour period which should be plenty for customers who need only light to moderate yields. The machine uses a filter-free, air-cooled condenser which saves money and hassle. The storage bin has large, six inch, adjustable legs and a foam insulated, polyethylene bin liner to help keep ice from melting.
Ice Machine Features
- Filter-free air
- Ultra-low profile design
- Stainless steel exterior/interior
Ice Machine Benefits
- Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Electroless nickel plating prevents the long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Harvest assist clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Air-cooled machines are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
Ice Storage Bin Features
Take advantage of an exciting opportunity to extend the evaporator warranty on your new Ice-O-Matic cube ice machine. Simply add the appropriate water filter from Ice-O-Matic and replace it every six months to extend the evaporator warranty to an incredible seven years, parts and labor.
- 6" adjustable legs
- Large door opening for scooping or shoveling ice
- Allows easy access to ice without a stepping stool
- Polyethylene bin liner is insulated with foam for maximum ice preservation
Ideal for restaurants
FSW Product Expert on 4/30/2010
While this ice machine and storage bin combination won’t be a world-beater in terms of production, it is optimal for smaller restaurant operations with about 85 seats. It will produce 505 pounds of ice and will store an amount slightly larger than that. This is just about what you’re looking for in a restaurant, which will experience heavier and lighter traffic periods, but will also have customers coming in constantly throughout the day. This combination unit is built for providing its product for the long-haul rather than in spurts. This may not make it perfect for bars or clubs, which typically go through a large amount of ice in relatively short periods. But it is perfect for a restaurant that experiences a steadier amount of traffic regardless of whether it’s a weekday or weekend.