This Ice-O-Matic 334 lb Half Size Cube Ice Machine (ICE0320HA) features a space saving design, at only 22 inches wide, that is perfect for restaurants, bars and cafes that are light on space. This ice machine guarantees a high quality product by utilizing several exclusive features. Pure Ice® uses antimicrobial protection that is embedded into all of the surfaces that come into contact with ice to inhibit the growth of bacteria and provide cleaner, crisper and better tasting ice.
- Filter-free air
- Ultra-low profile design
- Durable stainless exterior finish/stainless steel interior
- Classic cubes are a common, yet versatile cube type
- Great for drinks of any kind, displays, retailing or dispensing
Take advantage of an exciting opportunity to extend the evaporator warranty on your new Ice-O-Matic cube ice machine. Simply add the IFQ1 water filter from Ice-O-Matic and replace it every six months to extend the evaporator warranty to an incredible seven years, parts and labor.
- Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Electroless nickel plating prevents the long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Harvest assist clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Water-cooled machines have a higher yield and are more energy efficient than air-cooled units
- For use with storage bin models: B25, B40, B42, B55, B100, B120, B150, B170
Filter-free air? I'm there!
FSW Product Expert on 4/9/2010
Any ice machine manufacturer will tell you that regular maintenance, along with having a water filter on the incoming water line, are the key ingredients to years of worry-free service from your machine. Well, Ice-O-Matic makes both of these tasks pretty simple. For starters, this machine doesn't have an air filter, so you won't have to clean or change the filter every six months. Also, if you purchase and commit to replacing the water filter every six months, Ice-O-Matic will extend the evaporator warranty by two years. So, you don't have an air filter to change, an extended warranty on the machine and fewer maintenance calls; that's a pretty good deal.