Remember being taught that ants can hold 50 times their body weight? Well, this ice machine doesn’t hold anything, but for how compact it is, its output is comparable to that astonishing little ant. Perfect for smaller spaces, this 353 Pound Full Cube Ice Machine (ICE0250FT) from Ice-O-Matic stands at only 20” tall, but still produces 353 pounds of ice per day!
Additionally, this machine doesn’t require side clearance, since its air discharge is on the top once again saving space. And as with most Ice-O-Matic products you’ll be getting both Harvest Assist and Pure Ice, for consistent ice production that is maintained with low energy usage and inhibited bacteria growth.
- Filter-free air
- Ultra-low profile design
- Stainless steel exterior/interior
- Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Electroless nickel plating prevents the long-term damaging effects of water and ice
- Harvest assist clears ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production
- Top air discharge units maximize space usage because no side clearance is needed
- Air-cooled machines are affordable, easy to install and ideal for water conservation
- For use with storage bin models: B25, B40, B55, B100, B120, B150, B170
Side Clearance Not Required For This Compact Ice Maker
FSW Product Expert on 4/29/2010
While this machine stands only 20” tall, it’s a full-service ice-machine meant to handle the general rigors of the food service industry and can service a 60-seat restaurant. With this machine you get maximum production from a low-profile ice-maker that doesn’t require side clearance, because the air is vented through the top of the machine. This is a great ice maker for a restaurant that doesn’t have a lot of room to spare. Ice-O-Matic included many great features in this machine, from the Harvest Ice Assist, to the rust-resistant coating on the evaporator plates; you really can’t go wrong with this ice-maker!