Hobart's 13 Manual Meat Slicer (HS6N-1) is a durable device that is designed for high-volume use in the commercial kitchen. The unit has a reliable 1/2 HP knife-drive motor and is NSF 8-listed, which means all seams are sealed, and fasteners, components and all removable parts comply to high standards. The knife is a 13" stainless steel knife that has a stellite-alloy edge, so it won't pit or dull quickly. The knife remains sharp for longer, allowing for precision cuts. The unit also comes with a Borazon sharpening stone, which is mounted on the slicer and is very easy to use.
- Safe, reliable design with no knife exposure
- Sharp 13" Cleancut Knife
- Comes with sharpening stone and patented knife removal tool
- A meat-grip, rear-mounted, removable assembly ensures that products are placed exactly right for cutting
- Grooves guide the knife to ensure even, smooth strokes, making it more precise and reducing drag
- Interlock safety system ensures that operators don't accidentally touch the knife during cleaning or sharpening